Skip to main content

micah’s mobile

About Us

micah’s mobile brings micah’s delicious coffee to you! Whether it be for a corporate event, festival, wedding, or something else you have in mind, we are here to bring your vision to life! Our mobile services are sure to provide the same excellent experience you know and love, right where you are.

micah's drink

FAQs (Booking)

How much notice is required to secure a booking request?

If we are not already booked for your event date and we have staff available, we can secure your booking within 24 hours notice.

A booking request is the initial reservation of your event date. Once you have requested a quote and all feels right, we then encourage customers to finalize their booking by submitting their deposit within a 1-2 week advance prior to their event date.

Because bookings made within 24 to 72 hours of your event are considered “last-minute”, we do charge a $100 rush fee in addition to requiring that your invoice is paid in full.

How far do you travel for your services?

We service the areas of Augusta County, Waynesboro, Staunton, Stuarts Draft, Ruckersville and their neighboring cities. If your event is outside of a 20 min radius of our micah’s mobile headquarters, we do ask for a minimal travel fee in addition to your invoice total.

Can I modify any of your micah’s mobile packages?

You sure can! We base packages off of event standards and from there, if there are tweaks and adjustments you would like to have, we provide “a la carte” options for you to do so! We do not charge extra for dietary restrictions that are in need of alternative options such as dairy and sugars!

Is there a minimum guest count in order to book with you?

Nope! It all comes down to your budget, and our availability!

FAQs (Payments & Fees)

What are your package rates?

You can find our starting prices for our different packages here.

Package Rates

Our most popular services are priced using a package model. Because these packages have a starting price, additional cost and fees may apply should you need to make changes to the guest count, time needed, etc.

A La Carte Items and Upgrades

A la carte items are provided as “add-ons” to your package rates. These are here to help you make the micah’s mobile experience exactly the way you want for your event! When we make our consultation call with you after receiving your quote request, we go over the event details and what would be the best package fit for you (with or without a la carte add-ons).

Do you require a deposit to secure a booking?

Yes. Because we have to secure staffing for all events in advance, customers are required to submit a 30% deposit up front to secure the booking. The remaining 70% of the invoice balance is due the day of the event and no later than the start of the time booked.

The deposit is refundable up to 3 weeks before the event date. Within those 3 weeks, the deposit becomes non-refundable (including bookings made within 3 weeks of their dates).

Should you desire to pay for the total invoice upfront and in total, you may do so as well. Just let us know!

How can I pay for my booking?

All transactions are made online via a payment portal we provide through a Square link. We do not accept cash or check payments.

If your booking request IS NOT within 72 hours of the event’s date:
A non-refundable 30% deposit is required up front to secure your booking. The remaining 70% balance is due the day of the event.

If your booking request IS within 72 hours of the event’s date:
These are considered “last minute” and 100% of the quoted service must be paid up front in addition to a $100 rush fee to secure the booking.

No refunds will be provided for last-minute booking cancellations

FAQs (Cancellation Policy, Rescheduling & Overtime)

What if my event is canceled?

If your event is canceled 3 weeks prior to the event date, you’re entitled to a refund of your deposit and remaining balance, if the invoice was paid in full.

If your event is canceled within 72 hours of it’s date, deposits and rush fees cannot be refunded.

Additionally, we are understanding of unforeseen circumstances. We are willing to discuss possible refunds on a case-by-case basis.

What if my event is rescheduled?

If your event is rescheduled to a later date, you may keep your booking on our calender after the deposit has been paid. If the rescheduled date falls on a date we already have booked, we will be unavailable and you are entitled to a refund of your deposit (and your balance, if the invoice was paid in full).

What if my event runs over on the time booked?

No problem! Please let us know while we are on site so that we can plan to stay for the desired time added. You will be billed for additional time in 1hr increments.

How quickly does it take for you to set-up and tear down?

Set up and tear down typically takes 30-60 min. These processes are included within what’s invoiced and will not be charged separately.

How much space do you need?

Because we bring all of our equipment and supplies with us (tables, canopy if outdoors, blenders, machines, etc.) we ask for a minimum of 20 sq. ft. However, the more space, the better!

What power or water access do you need to fulfill your micah’s mobile services?

Hosted power is almost always required
Our machines can require up to 120v at times. It is best to have two designated outlets that are on separate circuits available, so as to alleviate equipment issues and improve our efficiency!

Running water to a dish-washing sink
A dish-washing sink within close proximity of our set up is a bonus, but not required.

The Classic

$ 500

and up
  • Barista Service
  • Up to 3 drink selections
  • 25 guests
  • 2 hours
Get a Quote

The SpecialtyMost Popular

$ 750

and up
  • Barista Service
  • Hot Coffee
  • Up to 5 drink selections
  • 50 guests
  • 3 hours
Get a Quote

The Premium

$ 1,300

and up
  • Barista Service
  • Hot Coffee
  • Up to 7 drink selections
  • 100 guests
  • 3 hours
Get a Quote

À La Carte Items

$ 100

and up
  • Additional hour of service – $100
  • Bakery Items (quote provided based on guest count)
  • Additional Drink Items (quote provided based on guest count)
Get a Quote
micah's drink
Fill out my online form.